As a result of aging, the appearance, and characteristics of the skin change. Every day, we destroy our healthy cells through contaminated environments and lifestyles. Accordingly, our skin becomes weak and loses its elasticity, a natural healthy tone, covered with wrinkles. Wrinkles are empty islands under the skin that result from the destruction of cells that are unable to recover. The sebaceous glands become less active and the skin becomes dry. In order to restore the natural metabolism of the skin, various cosmetic procedures are used and one of them is dermal fillers. The most famous and popular filler that has attracted thousands of positive reviews and satisfied women is Juvederm – a unique product for contouring facial plastic designed by the American company Allergan. Juvederm gel is patented based on the hyaluronic acid of non-native origin. The human body produces hyaluronate naturally to moisturize the skin and protect it from external factors. But with age, this ability weakens, so the gel helps to restore the balance of hyaluronic acid in the skin and stimulates the natural processes of tissues. Therefore, an allergic reaction to the composition of Juvederm products equals zero.
Why do cosmetologists prefer this filler? Because:
- Evenly distributed under the skin.
- Some Euwiderm products retain the result for 12 months.
- Easy to enter and has an effective composition.
Which fillers are included in the Juvederm line?
- Juvederm fillers are made using VYCROSS technology. This brand’s products are designed to fill wrinkles, volume, and contour correction and moisturize the skin. What kind of filler to choose?
- Juvederm Ultra is a universal action gel that solves wrinkles and volume problems. The Juvederm Ultra filler easily penetrates the skin due to its elasticity. The result is a uniform and natural result.
- Juvederm Ultra 2 is designed to fill shallow wrinkles, ideal for areas with thin skin.
- Juvederm Ultra 3 fills deep and medium wrinkles, suitable for lip contour correction.
- Juvederm Ultra 4 A fairly tight filler that is used to correct the contour of the face and lips and to fill deep wrinkles. Also used for volumetric correction of lips and cheekbones.
- Juvederm Ultra Smile filler designed specifically for lip correction. Its action can fill wrinkles, add volume, smooth asymmetry, make the contour clearer and moisten the lip tissue.
- Juvederm Volift – designed to fill deep wrinkles, restore the natural contours of the face and fill the volume of soft tissues. The advantage is that the filler contains liquid cocaine, which minimizes damage and inflammation of the dermal tissues and allows the filler to be inserted as comfortably and painlessly as possible. The effect of Juvederm Volift lasts up to 15 months.
- Juvederm Voluma – created to restore the lost volume of soft tissue. It contains lidocaine, which eliminates discomfort during the procedure. The duration of the effect of the filler is up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Volbella has a soft and elastic texture that makes the filler easy to insert. The drug is injected subcutaneously and into the mucous membrane of the lips. The result of the action of the filler lasts up to 12 months.
- Juvederm Hydrate – new from Juvederm. The filler saturates the skin with moisture and restores its cells. The biorevitalizant includes hyaluronic acid and natural mannitol alcohol, which protects the skin from free radicals and stops inflammatory processes in the skin.
You can order Juvederm online at medi-wholesale.net. This is an online supplier of products that are designed to make your customers beautiful and healthy. We offer you the lowest prices and good service, only quality products, and fast delivery.
What can be the dangerous consequences of the action of the filler?
Juvederm fillers are upholding quality and safety standards for patients. Hyaluronic acid is purified from toxins and structured by special technologies that make the products of this brand completely safe for the body. But unfortunately, the gel is not devoid of contraindications and side effects. Following the injection procedure, redness and swelling may occur, which should take 24-28 hours.
In order to eliminate all adverse reactions, you need to choose a specialist who has experience in this field and has received appropriate training. Before the procedure, you should consult your doctor and rule out any reaction to the filler composition. It is forbidden to inject during:
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Autoimmune diseases
- Diabetes mellitus
- Oncological entities
If the patient has inflammation of the skin, purulent formations, herpes, skin diseases, fever, influenza, the period of antibiotics, it is recommended to abandon the procedure and postpone the session at the time of full recovery. Fillers should not be placed in places where other implants are present as this may cause an allergic reaction.
What is the main feature of the filler?
Juvederm fillers can be combined in one session. For one procedure you can:
- Get rid of wrinkles around the eyes;
- Increase lip volume;
- Fill the wrinkles in the nasolabial area;
- Correct the cheekbones;
And many more procedures. It all depends on the client’s wishes. Each filler has its own viscosity, which makes it effective for solving a specific problem. They do not spread or migrate, so they cannot connect and affect the result.